The APS Team provides the following services:
Move Management and Downsizing
- Staging existing home to facilitate a quick sale. We focus on using what you own and maximizing your home’s best qualities for resale and coordinating with the realtor.
- Organize and sort household items. Provide an inventory for each action required: keep, sell, donate or dispose.
- Furniture layouts recreating spaces in the home, to include measuring and assessing a new home or senior community floor plans using their furniture and accessories.
- Related services, such as cleaning, storage and waste removal, preparing the current home to be sold.
- Arranging for the disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sales, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above sources
- Coordinate with movers, unpack and set up furniture, accessories and personal items, so new home is move-in ready.
Aging in Place Design or Assessment
- Assessment of new home to evaluate what changes may be needed for “aging in place” – in phases if needed.
- Customized plans for “adapting to age” in new home
- Coordination with realtor and certified contractors for any renovation required to existing home.
Take the time to learn more by watching a few short videos:
Hear what another agent has to say
The APS Team assisted this client with all stages of her move
We’ve helped clients of all ages transition from one home to another