The APS Team provides the following services:
Move Management and Downsizing
- Staging existing home to facilitate a quick sale. We focus on using what you own and maximizing your home’s best qualities for resale and coordinating with the realtor.
- Organize and sort household items. Provide an inventory for each action required: keep, sell, donate or dispose.
- Furniture layouts recreating spaces in the home, to include measuring and assessing a new home or senior community floor plans using their furniture and accessories.
- Related services, such as cleaning, storage and waste removal, preparing the current home to be sold.
- Arranging for the disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sales, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above sources
- Coordinate with movers, unpack and set up furniture, accessories and personal items, so new home is move-in ready.
Aging in Place Design or Assessment
- Assessment of new home to evaluate what changes may be needed for “aging in place” – in phases if needed.
- Customized plans for “adapting to age” in new home
- Coordination with realtor and certified contractors for any renovation required to existing home.
Take the time to learn more by watching a few short videos:
Hear what another agent has to say