Because every client has different needs, we begin our relationship with the client and their families with an initial no-cost consultation. This is our time to listen and help you assess your goals and needs, whether it is aging in place or moving to a new home.
Following that assessment, we will present you a detailed written plan, with costs, that is based on an hourly fee, pulling from a menu of services tailored to your goals. We work with the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM) guidelines for developing contracts that detail our services and fees. This assures you have a plan that is transparent, detailed and meets national professional standards for work description and disclosure.
No work is done until you have approved a final plan and cost. Any additional services must be approved by you during the project before that additional work begins. Only upon approval of a final plan will any billing take place. A deposit based on the estimated services anticipated total cost will be required to initiate work.
Aging in Place Services is fully insured and bonded and we refer only reputable and reliable support services. We require all our subcontractors to be fully insured and bonded.
Your Plan Would Include Services Such As:
- Furniture layouts to include your furniture and accessories
- Organize and sort household items. Provide an inventory for: keep, sell, donate or dispose.
- Prepare a relocation timeline and moving plan
- Scheduling and overseeing movers
- Unpack and set up furniture, accessories and personal items
- Disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sales, consignment or donation
- Staging existing home to facilitate a quick sale. We focus on maximizing your homes best qualities for resale and assisting with your realtor.